English Learner Advisory Committee
English Learning Advisory Committee (ELAC) Responsibilities
- Advise the principal and school staff on the programs and services provided to English Learners.
- Advise the School Site Council (SSC) on the development of the school plan.
- Assist with the district/school's needs assessment.
- Assist with the school's annual language census (R-30 LC report).
- Assist with the school's efforts to make parents aware of the importance of regular school attendance.
- If the district has 51 or more English Learners, the ELAC must elect a representative to the District English Learning Advisory Committee (DELAC).
Click on the School Calendar link to find ELAC meeting dates and times.